Monday, September 24, 2012

Quagliarella: This has been the greatest week of my life



The 29-year-old displayed all of his class, opening the scoring with an acrobatic strike before sealing the result with a neat solo effort inside the penalty area as the Bianconeri ran out 2-0 winners.

"This really is one of the greatest weeks in my life," the forward revealed to Sky Sport Italia. "It was really pleasing to have received a standing ovation from the fans."

"Today I wanted to prove I was ready and I accomplished just that. I did my duty."

The game was Quagliarella's first start of the season for Juve and he is hoping that he has done enough to convince Antonio Conte that he is worthy of a regular starting slot.

"We'll see [if I start against Fiorentina next week]. I always ensure I am prepared if I am called upon, following which I will leave it to the coach to decide."

No comments:

Post a Comment